Financing Tribal Long-term Services and Supports

So, you want to offer long-term services and
supports to elders and people with disabilities in your community, but you have one big question… How do we pay for it? You have many options. And your funding will likely come from a variety
of sources. Indian Health Service provides some funding. Medicaid can be used to help some people with
disabilities. You might be eligible for grants. Or your tribal council may contribute. We can help you compare reimbursement rates,
evaluate which funding sources are best for different types of services, work with your
state, and help you plan for development of your program. Find resources on CMS’ Long-Term Services
and Supports Technical Assistance Center.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *